Support Officer Market Development
Triple Jump is looking for a
Initially for 12 months, Amsterdam based
Triple Jump Advisory Services
The Triple Jump Advisory Services team contributes to building responsible and inclusive financial markets by supporting young innovative finance initiatives, providing capacity building services to portfolio companies and strengthening the broader entrepreneurial ecosystem. Our services areas focus on new product/market combinations (Missing Middle, green finance, early stage enterprise finance), smarter use of data/technology (Lean data, Fintech) and social impact (making impact measurement impactful).
As Support Officer you will join the Triple Jump Advisory Services (TJAS) / Seed Capital Business Development (SCBD) team. The primary goal of the function is to assist the team with the management of a variety of administrative, organizational and research-oriented tasks, such as:
- Database management (digital and paper) for record-keeping, statistics and audit purposes;
- Personal assistant of the Director Market Development;
- Minute taking, support contracting and reporting;
- Qualitative and quantitative desk research on specific topics;
- External communication - drafting, editing, formatting and reviewing written documentation (social media, press releases, newsletters, publications and presentations);
- Logistical support for events and international travel
- MBO/HBO/bachelor graduate;
- Strong interest in the impact finance sector;
- A creative pragmatist; quick learner; strong result orientation; good sense of humor;
- Capable of working independently and in a team;
- Reliable and with attention to detail, with an appetite for order, structure and administrative tasks;
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) in English; additional languages preferred (Dutch, French, Spanish).
Triple Jump offers you
- The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organisation in the impact investing sector;
- Competitive salary including a pension arrangement and a variable incentive arrangement;
- Flexible working hours, good work-life balance; range of 32 to 40 hours / week;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
- A great learning opportunity.
Are you interested? Send in your application to Willem Boymans before January 18, 2019 via https://triplejump.recruitee.com, where more information about the position can be obtained also. Applicants must have a EU working permit.