Operational Risk Officer
32-40 hours per week, initially for 1 year, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
As Operational Risk Officer you will contribute to the risk management of the organization and the investment funds Triple Jump manages. In your day-to-day business you will optimize company risk management by developing and maintaining an operational risk and control framework, suitable risk policies and risk reporting. You will focus on risk control, operational risk, information security and business continuity and report to the Head of Risk Management. As Operational Risk Officer you will be furthermore responsible for:
- Contribute to specific operational risk management and internal control framework;
- Prepare, assist and/or execute Risk-Self Assessments including Strategic Integrity Risk Analysis (SIRA);
- Maintain an overview of all key processes including risk management controls, and support the company’s AO/IC;
- Collect and analyze business incidents;
- Maintain operational loss database and prepare reports;
- Execute and/or monitor operational risk testing;
- Support external accountant in ISAE reporting;
- Support adequate BCM risk management framework;
- Support adequate IT & Security risk management framework.
- At least 5 years of experience with (operational) risk management, preferable within asset management;
- Experience with RSA/SIRA and other methods for identifying and management of operational risks;
- Knowledge of the AIFM Directive and other relevant regulations;
- Experience with setting up and monitoring risk policies and knowledge of risk governance;
- Affinity with financial risks (credit, market), international payments and hedging.
- Self-starter, with good interpersonal skills;
- Well-developed organizing and documentation skills;
- Relevant university degree, preferably supplemented with a CFA and/or post-graduate Risk Management course;
- Good communication skills, fluency in English both orally and in writing.
Triple Jump offers you
- The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organization in the impact investing sector;
- A salary competitive for the impact investing space, 8% holiday allowance, variable incentives and a pension plan;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
- The position is initially for 1 year. If successful, the candidate will be offered a permanent position.
Are you interested? Send your application to the attention of Jeanette Bouman, HR Manager Triple Jump, before December 31, 2018 via https://triplejump.recruitee.com. More information about the position can be obtained through Claudia Vroom at +31 20 220 2806.