Marketing & Sales Manager
As part of the Business Development & Investor Relations team, you will be responsible for the promoting of Triple Jump and its products and services to relevant stakeholders. In this position you will expand the Triple Jump brand and define and implement a marketing approach. You will expand and develop long term relationships with relevant stakeholders and identify new investors. You will also take part in the development of new products and services. The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Identifying and targeting key investors, such as institutional investors (banks, pension funds), foundations, family offices, and Development Financial Institutions;
- Oversee the end to end production of marketing and documents; drafting content and coordinating the production process between teams;
- Further strengthen and promote Triple Jump brand;
- Responding to requests for information and requests for proposals from existing and potential investors;
- Expanding network through conferences, investor events, seminars, etc;
- Assists in the development and launching of new products;
- Acts as a liaison to the investment teams to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Minimum 7-10+ years of professional working experience;
- Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services is preferred;
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects regarding impact investing;
- Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge;
- Strong communication skills required, as well as ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization;
- Creative, can do mentality, service oriented, able to perform under pressure;
- Team player;
- Demonstrated ability to close business;
- Strong presentation skills;
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles;
- Affinity with Triple Jump’s mission and vision.
Triple Jump offers you
- The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organisation in the impact investing sector;
- Competitive salary for the impact investing sector, including a pension arrangement and a variable incentive arrangement;
- Flexible working hours, good work-life balance;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment.
Are you interested? Please make sure we have received your application to the attention of Jeanette Bouman, HR Manager Triple Jump, before September 28, 2018.