Manager Finance & Control
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsFinance & Control
Investing with purpose: Triple Jump welcomes passionate professionals
Triple Jump, a Dutch impact investment manager with a global portfolio, is looking for a:
Manager Finance & Control
32-40 hours per week, initially for one year, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Since the start in 2006 we followed our own unique path as impact-investors, driven by the belief that we have a role to play in solving global challenges. Today, Triple Jump thrives as a close-knit group of passionate professionals dedicated to making a positive difference. From our six offices across the globe, we collaborate closely, combining our expertise and shared commitment to leave a lasting footprint. Our main goal is to make the most of our investments and support incredible projects that help communities worldwide. We value a can-do attitude and a strong sense of determination, and we encourage a work culture centered around efficiency, collaboration and impactful results. To achieve this, we welcome passionate new Jumpers who want to play a crucial role in shaping our future.
The Manager Finance and Control (F&C Mgr) is responsible for the financials of Triple Jump B.V. and its related entities . The financials include both Statutory accounts as well as Management reporting. The F&C Mgr acts as a sparring partner to the Management Board, holds the oversight of the financial administration and accounting processes, provides support to the other Triple Jump Departments on financial matters and is the liaison towards external service providers. The F&C Mgr will develop and execute the finance policy, monitor and steer where necessary. You are responsible for financial control and for business control. You will monitor and analyse the financials and the company KPI’s and you are also responsible for the management of the Finance team. In addition, the job entails close cooperation with, amongst others, the Management Board, the Business Line Heads, Fund Services Team, Corporate Legal, the Regional Offices. You also participate in overall company projects and are overseeing all team projects that are run. Furthermore, your main responsibilities are:
- Develop and execute the finance policy, monitor and steer where necessary;
- Process owner regarding the design and execution of the finance and control processes of the Company, including performance of all key controls;
- Business owner of change and innovation projects regarding the finance and control activities of the Company;
- Financial control and business control: monitor and analyse the financials and the company KPI’s, perform scenario analyses, advise on strategy;
- Management of the Finance team;
- Stakeholder management; act as advisor for the Management and Supervisory Board and cooperate with Business Line Heads;
- Third party monitoring; owner of the third parties appointed by the Company to contribute to its finance and control activities (tax, consultancy, regulatory reporting, custody, audit etc.).
- University degree in Accounting or equivalent, Chartered Accountant degree or registered controller;
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a Finance Manager, preferably in a multinational organization in the financial industry preferable under AIFMD or MiFID regulation;
- Solid managerial experience;
- Experience with systems for business control and has experience with PowerBI;
- Knowledge of corporate tax and VAT is desired;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch preferred, Spanish is an advantage.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people from racialized communities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you are excited about this role but your past experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Triple Jump offers you
- A salary competitive for the impact investing sector, 13th month, plus benefits such as a variable part up to a maximum of 10% of your salary. The package includes 28 days of annual leave, based on a full-time contract;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
- Social activities such as weekly boot camp and an annual team week where all staff gathers in Amsterdam;
- Good work-life balance in the Amsterdam Area.
Are you interested? Please send your application to Jeanette Bouman, HR Manager, before September 30, 2023 via https://jobs.triplejump.eu. More information about the position can be obtained through Claudia Vroom, COO at +31 20 220 2806.