Investment Manager, Fund Investments
As Investment Manager you are part of Triple Jump’s Fund of Funds Investment Team, involved in an innovative investment mandate to reach out to the ‘missing middle’ in developing countries and emerging markets and in the development of new mandates. Your main focus will be the identification, appraisal, processing and monitoring of investments to private equity funds active in developing countries. Working as the deal-lead of a dedicated transaction team you are responsible for deal sourcing, screening, due diligence, drafting investment proposals, deal structuring and negotiation, as well as portfolio monitoring. Additionally, you will be responsible for representing the mandate on investor advisory committees.
- University degree or similar, preferably in Finance, economics or related fields;
- > 3 years of relevant investment experience with a Development Finance (or similar) Institution in private equity fund-of-funds, substantial work experience in developing countries;
- > 5 years additional work experience in management consulting or the financial sector;
- Existing network of partners relevant to the fulfilment of the position;
- Demonstrated capability to establish new structures and work as part of a small, independent team;
- Willingness to travel frequently for Due Diligence and monitoring purposes;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch, French and/or Spanish a plus.
Triple Jump offers you
- The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organisation in the impact investing sector;
- Competitive salary for the impact investing sector, including a pension arrangement and a variable incentive arrangement;
- Flexible working hours, good work-life balance;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment.
Are you interested? Send in your application to Willem Boymans before January 15, 2019 via https://triplejump.recruitee.com. More information about the position can be obtained through Marie Heydenreich (email@example.com) or Willem Boymans (firstname.lastname@example.org) +31 (0)20 2202 807.