Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands€1 - €1 per monthCorporate Services
Investing with purpose: Triple Jump welcomes passionate professionals
Triple Jump, a Dutch impact investment manager with a global portfolio, is looking for a:
32-40 hours per week, based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Since the start in 2006 we followed our own unique path as impact-investors, driven by the belief that we have a role to play in solving global challenges. Today, Triple Jump thrives as a close-knit group of passionate professionals dedicated to making a positive difference. From our six offices across the globe, we collaborate closely, combining our expertise and shared commitment to leave a lasting footprint. Our main goal is to make the most of our investments and support incredible projects that help communities worldwide. We value a can-do attitude and a strong sense of determination, and we encourage a work culture centered around efficiency, collaboration and impactful results. To achieve this, we welcome passionate new Jumpers who want to play a crucial role in shaping our future.
As an HR Officer you provide proactive advice and support to 120+ colleagues of Triple Jump in the HR Operations areas of: on- and offboarding processes, global monthly salary administration, recruitment, performance, learning and personal development, diversity, reward, employee relations and absence/capability management.
Thank you for considering Triple Jump as your potential employer. We appreciate your interest in the HR Operations Officer role. In order to proceed with your application, please ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- You feel connected to and can represent the Mission, Vision and Values of Triple Jump;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR operations or a related field;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a relevant field;
- Strong knowledge of HR processes and best practices;
- Experience with HR information systems and other HR software;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365;
- Experience in a multicultural and international environment is a plus;
- Willingness to participate in overall HR and company projects that impact colleagues globally.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people from racialized communities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you are excited about this role but your past experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Triple Jump offers you
- A salary competitive for the impact investing sector, 13th month, plus benefits such as a variable part up to a maximum of 10% of your salary. The package includes 28 days of annual leave, based on a full-time contract;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
- Social activities such as weekly boot camp and an annual team week where all staff gathers in Amsterdam;
- Good work-life balance in the Amsterdam Area.
Are you interested? Please send your application to Willem Boymans, HR Officer, before October 6, 2023 via https://jobs.triplejump.eu. More information about the position can be obtained through Willem Boymans (HR) at +31 20 220 2807